We are delighted to announce the reopening of the Parc de la Demi-Lune on Saturday June 20 from 12.45pm to 7pm.
The Park will be open on weekends until July 4, then daily from 11 a.m. until August 31.
All the teams were strongly mobilized to welcome you in a secure environment.
• You will have hydroalcoholic gel at different points in the park,
• Queues have been set up for access to activities respecting the rules of social distancing. Wearing a mask is highly recommended when it cannot be observed when walking around the park,
• The sanitary cleaning turnover has been increased. Staff have been recruited to ensure their regular maintenance.
• All park staff will be made aware of barrier actions to keep our various activities running. Explanatory panels have been added specific to each of them (cleaning of equipment on each trip to the tree-top adventure course, etc.).
These measures may change depending on the health situation and national regulations.
Compliance with these health guidelines forced us temporarily to abandon the half-moons. New pricing is in place for summer 2020 with the introduction of 2 packages:
• Entrance at 5 € without activity: this package gives you access to the park and all of the free activities (mini-farm, playground)
• Entrance at 10 € with activity: this package gives you unlimited access to the park and all paid activities.
Access to the park is free for children under 3 years of age. You may be asked for proof.
Little more, a loyalty card is set up: for 5 packages purchased the 6th will be offered to you. Do not hesitate to ask for it at the entrance.
For those with a half-moon, they will be taken back at a price of sixty cents per unit.
We hope to see many of you for this reopening!